Our super dwarf apple trees are grafted onto dwarf rootstock which has an extremely dwarfing effect. These trees will be no more than 1.5 – 2 meters (5 -6 feet) tall at maturity.
There are many advantages to growing such a small tree:
- They can grow in incredibly confined spaces including a large patio container.
- They are smaller and therefore easier to care for and to harvest.
- They can live as long as standard size trees.
- They produce the same size apples with the same characteristics as apples from a larger tree.
- They tend to be shaded less making dwarf apple varieties sweeter because they get more sunlight.
Scarlet Sentinel-white flowers-large sized, juicy sweet fruit-columnar in shape-apples arrive mid September
Golden Sentinel-light pink/white flowers-columnar in shape-average sized, bright golden-yellow fruit-crisp, flavorful and juicy-apples arrive mid September